pond/ Canal lining film
Product Code : IMG-20150626-WA0004
Wide width HDPE/LDPE sheets/film/liner used for following applications: Pond lining
- Lining of pounds and reservoirs improves water availability over a longer period of time .
- It is highly useful in porous soils where water retention in pound and water harvesting tanks is minimal.
- This technique can also be used in the lining of salt pans for improving productivity as well as quality of salt.
- Technique is suitable for effluent pounds and channels to reduce soil and ground water contamination.
- Economical and effective method of strong water.
- Prevents loss of water through seepage.
- Eliminates water logging and prevents upwards intrusion of salts into stored water.
- Useful for the purpose of storage of drinking water, for pisciculture and for providing supplementary irrigation. A large number of ponds have been lined with plastics for providing drinking water in the coastal and hilly areas of Gujarat, West Bengal, Karnataka and Himachal Pradesh.
- Lining of effluent ponds for pollution control.
- Shortens gestation period of crop growth.
- Prevents soil erosion.
- Smooth texture
- Perfect finish
- High strength
- Increase in the hydraulic efficiency of the canal system.
- Prevent seepage losses
- Eliminate water logging and soil salinity of cultivable through which canal/distribution passes.
- Prevent Breaches in the embankment
- Reduction of weed growth in the canals.
- Light weight
- Dust free protection